Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Busy Life

Bijou Market


It goes without saying that I am not a great blogger, but I would like to claim some excuses for my long absence this past month! We have been so very busy doing a lot of local Utah shows and boutiques. Over the past 4 weeks we have done four shows and participated in the annual Springville Museum Art Ball. (More posts coming soon!) My great husband also graduated and we had family come to visit. It was such a great month, but we are a little exhausted! Thank you to everyone who came to the shows and helped us so much. 


I love shows because it is such a great time meet customers and hear feedback about all our products and services. If you have something to share with us please let me know! We would love to hear it! 


And a final thanks to Battlecreek Boutique for awarding us the "Fun and Fresh" award! We are so fresh that we are always changing up how our booth looks!


Beehive Bazaar

0 comments:

Post a Comment